Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scatter Sunshine

Happy Sunday.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I have had a very long week at work so I was really looking forward to this weekend.  Yesterday I got together with some friends to do some stamping. I always love to do this.  It is so much fun to share ideas and have some laughs.  One of the great things about this craft is the wonderful people. 

Today is Sunday so it is the Stempeltraume challenge.  This week we have a wonderful sketch for you to use.


There is alot you can do with this.  Please join us.

The other wonderful challenges this card fits.


Lexi's Creations - Stitching -  I always love to put faux stitching on my cards.  I like the way it finishes the card off.

One Stop Crafts - Pink, Blue, Green, hint of Red - I have all of these colors on this card. 

For Fun - Favorite coloring technique - Hands down it is Copics.  It is the only medium I use for coloring as I did with this card.

Papertake - In the garden - This little girl is in the garden enjoying her day..


The Crazy Challenge - Hip to be square - Really cute theme!  My card is square.  It seems like I only make square cards these days.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you like my card.  A big Thanks for everyone who leaves a message.  I appreciate all of them.

Peggy

14 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Stunning card and beautiful coloring. That sketch is fantastic, I'm going to have to try it. I love this card, she is sooooooo sweet.
Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hug" Carol

Unknown said...

Oh this is stunning.. I love the layout and colours xx

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Nana said...

Gorgeous card! Love that image is so cute. Great choice of papers and colors!
Thank you very much for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful creations. Great image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.
Hugs,
Farida

Marlene said...

Awww!! How pretty!

Michelle Quinno said...

It's very sweet! Love the color combo.

Mary C said...

This card is so pretty Peggy. I love your color choices and that image is adorable! Great job once again.

Helen Dooley said...

This is amazing! Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at For Fun.

Lisa said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at fFC!

Autumn said...

Beautiful, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and layout too. Thanks for joining us at OSCC for this weeks. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Peggy this is stunning that image is gorgeous so is the flower display a wonderful card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Debs said...

Stunning card.
Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
Good luck in the draw.
Debs xx