Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hoppy Birthday

Good Morning.  Hope everyone is well.  The weather here has been gorgeous and I have been enjoying it!  This is one of the reasons I like working from home.  I can open the windows and enjoy the weather.

Today is the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge.  The theme this week is Child Creations. We also have a great sponsor this week.  Glitterbabe Art Shop!! 


You can win 2 images from her shop!!! How cool is that!!  She has the cutest images and I love cute!  She gave the DT's an image to play with and I chose this cute frog.  I love the look on his face.  I found this lily pad on the web and thought he would be cute sitting on it. Play along!  All you need to do is make a childs card or project and use Basic Grey paper.  It is easy!!! 

You need to check out the work of the other DT's.  They did an amazing job with their images.


Kristen Catalano (Scrap Creations)

The other wonderful challenges this card meets are:

KL Stamping - Show our animals some love - Okay I'm not going to go outside and start hugging frogs....but if they were this cute....

All Sorts - Birthday - I was trying to think of a cute saying to go with this card and I thought Hoppy Birthday was cute for a kid.

The Req-Q challenge - Super Foods - I always love these themes.  You needed to read the list of super foods and use one as an inspiration.  I choose Kiwi's because of the color (I also like them).

Stamp Something - Celebrate - We all celebrate Birthdays!  Especially for kids!!

Sketch Saturday - This is the sketch I used for this card.  I liked this layout for what I was doing. 

Little Red Wagon - Brads - I love brads.  I seem never to even get mine put away before I'm pulling them out again.  I used them on the corners and in the middle of the flowers.

Penny's - Recipe - 2 PP, 1 Ribbon, 3 Embellishments - I really like recipe challenges.  I used 2 BG papers, a ribbon on the top and 3 flowers.

Ooh La La - Bright and Cheerful - I think the Pink and Green on this card is bright and the look on the frogs face makes me smile when I look at him so it is cheerful

AI Factory - Celebration and add sparkle - Birthdays are a wonderful reason to celebrate and what is a card without sparkle.  I added glitter to the crown, flower and a little to the water.

Cuttlebug - Kids at heart - Make a card or project for kids.  This is a birthday card for any kid.

Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks to everyone who leaves comments.  I love reading them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS:  SU Pixie Pink,
DP:  Basic Grey
STAMPS:  Glitterbabe Art Shop
MISC:  Stickles, Brads, CTMH & Prima Flowers, Ribbon from Michaels, Cuttlebug embossing folder

24 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Peggy what a great job you did on today's challenge. That froggie is ADORABLE, and you used the perfect colors and papers for that cutie!!! ADORABLE creation!

Stef H said...

oh how cute is this!!!! he looks so regal sitting among those gorgeous flowers! absolutely fabulous!

Basement Stamper said...

This frog is definitely one I could do some kissing on! Super cute!

Kristen said...

Peggy,
Super cute card. Love that we used the same layout (hehehe).....Great card!

Denise said...

super cute! Love the frog! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Mary C said...

This card is one of my favorites that you have made. The frog is so cute and I love the look of the sparkling water behind him. The flowers on the Bg look like water lilies and so does the Cuttlebugged
CS. Everything just fits together perfectly. Great Job Peggy!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, love his one, Peggy! The lo is great! So cute!!

Candace said...

That is such a cute froggy! Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at KL Stampin N Scrappin! :) Hugs!

Kimmarie Baker said...

What a cute little prince! Love your colors!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Where is the line to kiss the frog?! I'm there! He is too cute! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory

Debbie said...

Too cute! I {heart} pink & green together! Thanks for joining us at KLSNS this week :)

Penny said...

I love frogs... and I love this project, thanks for playing along in the Aifactory Challenge this week
pen

Lori said...

Hi Peggy, I just love your cards, they're all fantastic, I am following you now...lol

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE this, your work on the image is AWESOME and I just LOVE your layout and choice of papers and embellishments. Thanks so much for sparkling and celebrating with us at AI FACTORY!

Lisa said...

Adorable project! Love the frog hehe. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Ceal said...

what a fun card! thanks for sharing and playing with us at KLSNS

Courtney said...

Great card and color combo! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you back!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Wendi said...

Such a cheerful card and colour combo - Love that image so cute ! Thanks for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Jo said...

I love froggies! and I love this card, it's so fun and cheery!
Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

Kelly L said...

Bright, cheery and such a cute frog image. It really made me smile. Thanks for joining us at <a href="http://KLstampinNscrappin.blogspot.com>KL Stampin N Scrappin </a>for Risa's Animal-Riffic challenge!

Jacilynn said...

too adorable! I love that little guy. Thanks for joining us at KLSNS.
Jacilynn

Denise said...

This adorable guy is featured on RESQ challenge this week!

http://resqchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/time-for-x-ray-resq46.html

Thanks for playing!

Carol said...

What wonderful colour combinations and so Bright and Cheerful.
Thanks for joining us at OLL.
Carol
xx

Audrey said...

Your card is adorable! Tanks for playing with AiFactory!