Friday, February 12, 2010

Be Mine


Good Morning! I can't believe how fast this week went. I have been incredibly busy at work and then I was too tired at night to pull out my stamping stuff so it was fun last night to color. Monday is a holiday so I hope to get a few cards made this weekend.

I won the Sew Many challenge last week (YEAH!!) and the bears are one of the stamps I picked. They are so cute and their stamps are so much fun to color. The hearts hanging from the ribbon was their Freebie this week. This is officially my last Valentine card for 2010. I am ready to move on.

I found that this card fit the following challenges.

Sew Many - This was a color challenge. Red, Pink and White.

Truly Scrumptious - This was a sketch challenge with extra of buttons and bows. I thought the sketch worked great with this image and I found the pink flower buttons to use which match my DP.

Stamp Something - Cute - I think this image is really cute which is why I picked it for my prize. I thought this was a great challenge theme.

Daring Cardmakers
- Have a heart. This did not need to be a valentine but I love my hearts on this.

C.R.A.F.T. - Digi Coloring - I love digi's and I love coloring! Perfect theme for me!

Cute Card Thursday - In the name of love. This also did not need to be a Valentines Day card but it is Sunday...

Dutch Dare - Valentines Day - I think this is another great kids card. I tend to like making those more than adult ones.

Everybody Art - Valentines - I love my little valentine bears

My Time to Craft - Hearts and Kisses - what a cute theme name! I think my bears little heart noses may want to share a kiss.

Digital Tuesday - It's all about the animals! I saw this them and said YEAH!! I love all my new animal stamps.

Crafty Catz - Buttons and Bows - I love both buttons and bows, especially when I find buttons that are not round like my flowers.

365 Cards - 3 layers - I love layers on my cards. Depending how you count layers this can have 3 to 5

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card. I hope you like it. I love reading all your comments. Thank you to everyone who leaves one.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Real Red, Pretty in Pink
DP: SU
STAMPS: Sew Many
MISC: Nestabilities, Dinami Ribbon, Misc buttons, Gel pen

25 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Oh gosh I love this Peggy!! Love that you went outside the normal colors of bears! Love how you used the Freebie Tied Hearts! I'm not a huge Pink lover, but I love this card!!! Congrats once again for winning last weeks challenge!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card and such lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Annie said...

love the cute fun image on your valentine. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Peggy
A gorgeous card love the colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Peggy, this is just super cute, love the images and the hearts. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. hugs Suzi xx

nessy said...

oh what sweet, cute bears ~although they do look a little sad!! gorgeous card!
vanessa xx

Pat said...

Hi Peggy, Love your card, it is so bright and cheerful and love the image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

carol said...

aaah its adorable, love the choice of papers and corners you've used, x carol...craftycatz

Unknown said...

OMG, how gorgeous, love everything about it, how wonderful you used to SMC images. Thanks for playing along at SMC.

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card - i love the dangling hearts
Lisa ;)

Daniele said...

congrats on winning the challenge love your choice of stamp its sooo cute thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

DesertBuni said...

Peggy...I just love all your cards! This is another wonderful card...just perfect, your coloring ia awesome, your color choices are wonderful... your details are fantastic! and you combined the Freebie with your Bears! Very Cool!! Thanks so much for playing again with us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Peggy congratulations on your win you picked out a little beauty here and I love it thank you for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Pia said...

Congrats Peggy! Christine loves the card!! She called me right up to tell me that she got mail! "I like Peggy!"

Mina said...

ooooohhhhh Peggy this is just fabulous, love the image too its so cute...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
Mina xxx

Michelle Quinno said...

That's so cute, Peggy!

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! Love it!!! Love how you colored the bears and those hearts dangling from the ribbon - clever!!! Your sentiment is adorable, too! Love everything! Thanks for playing at SMC!

Chrissie said...

Goodness, what a lot of challenges for this fab card!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC. Hope to see you again next week!
Chrissie

Mary said...

What a gorgeous card! I love all the details! Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges.

Mary

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Trimgym said...

Sooo cute, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

andrea said...

beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh wauw it´s cute. Love the image and your coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja