Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Sorry, TSSC89


Good Afternoon! I hope everyone is having a good week. The weather is beautiful here. I love this time of year.

I received this image from my friend Kerry. I love the Motivet stamps. They are so cute. I really like the Hippo. I couldn't decide what to put as a saying. Everytime I look at her I think of something else. It especially reminds me of a little kid trying to soften you up after they do something wrong so I put I'm Sorry. I colored her yesterday and was happy to see that I could use it for Mary Jo's sketch challenge. The DP is my favorite from the Basic Grey's Fall package.

I wanted to do something a little more than just a scallop so I added the Spellbinders ribbon circle. This dressed up the card a little so I then added the pearls. When I was finished I thought it looked plain so I added the ribbon and spellbinders swirls. I was going to add flowers but that was getting a little too much away from the sketch. Everytime I look over at the card today I smiled so I know I did something right with it.

I hope this card makes you smile too. Thank you for stopping by. Let me know what you think.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
DP: Basic Grey
STAMPS: Motivet
MISC: Michaels Ribbon, Spellbinders dies (scallop, ribbon, swirls), pearls, SU Ribbon punch

5 comments:

Mary C said...

Oh Peggy this came out so cute. The DP is perfect with it! Great job on the coloring.

Helen said...

Love it! She's so adorable!
Blessings!
~H

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, how sweet, Peggy!! Love the stamp and all the details. That paper is beautiful and I love the swirls, the ribbon, your coloring, etc.

MJ said...

Another one of those images that just make you smile. Adorable card.

Kerry D-C said...

Way toooooo cute, Peggy! sweet! sweet! sweet!