Saturday, April 4, 2009

TSSC63


Good Morning! My Friend Michelle gave me this image because I liked the stamp so much. Isn't he cute! I couldn't wait to use it before it got lost in my messy craft room. I was happy that it fit with Mary Jo's sketch.

IRL you can see that all the chocolate is covered with Crystal Effects. Those who know me know that I am a chocoholic. Everytime I look at this card I want to eat something chocolate. I guess I should send the card out so I don't put on 20 lbs.

I am so happy it it is the weekend. I haven't had anytime to make cards so I hope to just sit for a few hours this weekend and create! The weather isn't suppose to be great so I won't be tempted to go out much.

I hope everyone has a great day! I hope you like my card. Thanks for visiting.

Peggy

4 comments:

Mary C said...

I just love this card! That mouse is so cute. You did a fantastic job on the coloring!Wonderful card Peggy.

Pia said...

Peggy,
Great card, your coloring is perfect--now I want some chocolate!

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, I just love this guy. You did a great job with him!! Very, very cute.

MJ said...

How cute, I love this image. I actually used to collect mice all kinds and can't believe I don't have any of these stamps. Thanks for playing your card is fabulous.