Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Easter


It's a dark and dreary day here today so I decided to post a bright card. This is one the of cards I made for Easter. I love ducks!

I colored the duck and flowers with shimmerz so the card is bright IRL. I bought this duck a while ago but this was the 1st time I had used it. It was sitting here colored but I was waiting for the spring DP to come out so I could find some with bright yellow in it. I was happy when I found the stripes. The yellow in it is not really bright but it is a real yellow where most of the papers had yellow with an orange base.

I glittered the brads too so they would pop and go with the duck and yellow CS. I hope this card makes you smile and brightens your day! Thanks for visiting!


Peggy


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Penny Black, SU
CS: Orchid Opulance
DP: Mellisa Francis, Doodlebug designs
MISC: CTMH Brads, Prima flowers, MS punch

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute, Peggy!

Is the yellow paper glitter paper? I like a not-so-bright yellow like this. I hate Yoyo Yellow (way to bright for me).

Pia said...

Love it Peggy!

Kristen said...

Great card Peg! I love this stamp!