Saturday, February 28, 2009

BBB


Here is my card for Kerry's Brown, Blue and Button challenge. I had just received this paper in my Stampin Up order. It is a beautiful package of paper so my biggest decision what which pieces to use!

There is very little stamping involved in this card. I saw a card in a magazine with hearts coming out of an envelope and thought it was cute. This is my take on it. I also lucked out in finding buttons that matched the blue paper.

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. It's a beautiful, sunny day here but the next 2 are going to be a mess with Snow, Sleet and Ice. I have spent my day washing walls to prepare for painting. I am not having alot of fun. It's beyond me how people can enjoy this stuff. I would rather be stamping any day of the week!!! I thought I would post this before going out and running any errands I need to do before the snow falls.

I hope you enjoy the card.

Peggy

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That's so cute, Peggy! Love the flowers coming out of the envelope. I forgot about this challenge. I guess I better get to work since I don't use blue a lot!

Kristen said...

Peg,
Super cute card. this was a hard challenge for me, and you did FAB!
I went to IAI on Friday and they got some great paper in. Had to make a purchase!

Kerry D-C said...

Beautiful card, Peggy! Love the envy and the flowers!! Thanks for participating again this week!
Are you enjoying the lovely snow today??? hahahahhahahahhahahahahaaaa!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is lovely Peggy! What a terrific design! :D

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, love the lucious SU papers...I just got some new stuff...I will have to peek and see if it is this DP...beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on the BBB challenge over at Kerry's!