Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Early Valentines Day!


Well, here I sit watching it snow AGAIN! I am really sick of this weather. I'm beginning to wonder if Spring is every going to get here.

It's been a week. I am swamped at work, my niece got layed off yesterday which has me upset because she is upset and I still sit here wondering what will happen with my company. And it's only Wednesday! Please someone do something to fix this economy!!

Enough whining! This weekend I was trying to figure out what stamps I wanted to play with. I'm getting tired of snowmen, snowflakes etc so I started looking at other stamps. I am not a big Valentines Day person so I never gravitate to Hearts but I do like this stamp and thought I should make a Valentines Day card (not sure what I am going to do with it though). I just bought this Basic Gray paper and also wanted to use that so.....This is the result. I like the way it came out. I forgot I had this saying and I like to put something other than "Happy Valentines Day" so it all worked out.

I hope you are all having a good week! Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy my card.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegrante, GP White
DP: Basic Grey
Stamp: Just for Fun, SU
Misc: Gelly Roll Pens, Nesties, SU scallop punch, No name heart punch, MM brads, Michaels ribbon.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty, Peggy! I like the layers on the heart. I can't seem to get the hang of the collage type style but I love it.

I completely agree on this economy. My son can't get enough hours to live on. It's awful.

Kristen said...

Peg. Great card. I love all yourwlwmwnts on this card, and Fabulous layout. I am sorry to hear about Nicole, and I am hoping your work is fine.

Mary C said...

I love this card, the colors, that stamp and the DP papers together. I never would have thought to put the heart inside the circle!